All photography provided by Asif Mazumder & Jared Chambers
Since 2011, we have delivered a unique course designed to be a individualised course with a realistic practice examination. All based in the heart of London.
We aim to provide a unique experience in preparing you for the FRCR examination. With tailored tutorials, small group teaching, fully marked papers and interactive feedback we will make you feel at ease with asking all of those questions you dared not ask.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We have six years of experience running this course, and we have learned what candidates want, need and expect
- Our course offers the latest 27" iMacs with Horos (Open Source version of OsiriX Lite, nearly identical but 64-bit)
- We offer exam standard "Long Case" and "Rapid Reporting" packs under timed exam conditions, with an invigilator
- All exams are fully marked, with detailed feedback from handwriting to "gold medal" advice
- We are located in the heart of London, with beautiful views of the river and easy access from London Waterloo station.
- Two tailored tutorials are included on the second weekend day, fully interactive by UK Consultant Radiologists
- The course is lead, organised and taught by Consultant Radiologists, with guidance and input from current and past trainees